Sunday, September 18, 2011

Malibu



I never thought it would ever be like this, when things remind you of someone.
I guess music really tells your age, I can have this evening looking up video’s of the “old times”, thanks to youtube. And there’s always this song passing by reminding myself to times ago, or to people who’re not here anymore.
Like you for example. You made me laugh so many times and made me watch this punk attitude I would always link to “kids” of your generation. And now I have to bear these laughs by myself and listen to this fantastic music, alone. I see the clothes hanging here meant for our performance project together, there’s the stiletto on the chimney you gave me once… so tell me, did you really have to go? Because so much has happened since then and I’m sure you would have had a laugh about it. And tell me, you know… it’s not music to enjoy by yourself, you know it’s better when having company. But there’s noting really I can change about that. I’ll be old very soon with everything included, wrinkles, grey hairs and saggy tits. That’s at least one thing you’ve escaped. But oh the joy…..don’t you miss it? Drinking all of this bottle of red wine, having crazy ideas and go freak out? I promise you that I’ll never loose this, not only for you… but Oh the joy … for myself. Dude… seriously….one day…. We’ll have that wine together again. For now, I’ll share the fun with you in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment